What a great, successful night at the San Jose Giants on Friday, June 1st benefitting NephCure Kidney International.
Some highlights from the evening…..
- Kara Jones was honored as a San Jose Giants Hometown Hero by Alliance Credit Union for all her hard work raising awareness and raising funds towards finding a cure for Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Christian Jones threw out the first pitch!
- KRTY helped spread the word about NephCure Kidney International and the Silicon Valley Pig Jig!
- Players wore special SJ Giants jerseys representing NephCure Kidney International
- Jerseys were auctioned after the game and proceeds donated to NKI. Alen Hanson from the SF Giants was on rehab at the game and his signed jersey was part of the auction. Madison Bumgarner and Joe Panik who had played at the SJ Giants on May 31st signed NephCure jerseys that were auctioned to benefit NKI!
- Fireworks to celebrate a SJ Giants’ and NephCure Kidney International win!
Thank you to all who attended for the amazing support helping us to raise awareness and find a cure for Nephrotic Syndrome!